§1 Information about the collection of personal data.
(1) Below, we provide information about the collection of personal data during the use of our website. Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, such as their name, address, email address and user behaviour.
(2) The controller as per Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is:
JCK Holding GmbH Textil KG
Companies register: Osnabrück district court, HRA number 7104
VAT ID No. as per § 27 of German value added tax law (Umsatzsteuergesetz): DE 151408322
Please feel free to contact our data protection officer:
Data protection officer
DSB Münster GmbH
Phone: +49 251 71879-0
or at our postal address, with the addition of “F.A.O. Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you send us an email, we will store the data you share with us (your email address, as well as you name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to deal with your enquiry. We will erase data collected in connection with this as soon as its storage is no longer necessary, or will restrict its processing if standard retention periods apply.
(4) If we use external service providers for individual features or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the respective processes in detail below. We will also state the specific criteria with regard to the retention period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
– right for information to be provided,
– right of rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you also have the right to right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about how we process your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or share information with us in another way, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons, to be able to present our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the lawful basis for this is Art.6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– request content (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– the respectively transmitted data volume
– the website from which the request originated
– operating system and interface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to the browser you use that allow the organisation that sets the cookie (here: us) to receive certain information. Cookies cannot executive programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the online offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses transient cookies; this means that they are erased as soon as you close your browser. They store a so-called session ID that allows us to allocated various browser requests to the joint session. This means that we can recognise your computer when you return to our website.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements and object to the setting of third-party or all cookies, for example. However, please note that you may then not be able to use all of this website’s features.
§4 Google Analytics
Our website uses features provided by the web analysis service Google Analytics. The web analysis service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. small text files which your web browser stores on your end device that make it possible to analyse the way this website is used. The information on your usage of our website generated by cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server, usually located in the USA, and stored there.
Google-Analytics cookies are set on the basis of Art 6.(1)(f) of the GDPR. As the website operator, we have a lawful interest in the analysis of your usage behaviour in order to optimise our online offer as well as any potential advertisements.
We use the Google Analytics IP anonymisation feature, which ensures that Google will shorten your IP address prior to its transmission to the USA if you are located in a European Union Member State or in another country that is party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Google may sometimes transmit the full IP address to a server in the USA and shorten it there, although this is the exception. Google will use this information to analyse your usage of this website, to compile reports on website activities, and in order to provide further services linked to the use of the website and the internet on our behalf. The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics will not be associated with other data held by Google.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by your web browser. However, this may limit some of our website’s features. You can also object to the collection of your website usage data, including your IP address, and its subsequent processing by Google. You can do this by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Objecting to the collection of your data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will set an opt-out cookie that prevents the collection of your data when you visit our website in future: it will deactivate Google Analytics.
In order to fully comply with the data protection regulations, we have signed an order processing agreement with Google.
Google Analytics demographics
Our website uses the Google Analytics “Demographics” feature, which makes it possible to generate reports with statistics on the age, gender and interests of the website visitors. These details come from by Google’s interest-based advertisements as well as third- party visitor data. This data cannot be allocated to a specific individual. You can deactivate this feature at any time. You can do this via the advertising preferences settings in your Google account, or by objecting to the collection of your data by Google Analytics in general, as explained under “Objecting to the collection of data”.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.